Proper Maintenance + Responsible Driving +
= $$$ and a Healthy Planet
1. Track Your Mileage in Real Time. Knowing what your consumption looks like from tank-to-tank is important, but that's really not enough. Knowing what mileage you're getting in real time--being able to compare it to what you got yesterday or even 10 minutes ago--is the new way to drive these days. Ask your mechanic about new gadgets and apps to make this easier.
2. Only Brake When You Necessary. Adjust to traffic. This is safer and saves gas.
3. Use earth-friendly additives like Syntek when refueling.
4. Watch your speed and pretend as if you are driving a bicycle by using hills for acceleration benefits. (no gas pedal needed downhill sometimes)
5. Pump Up Your Tires One of the biggest areas in which manufacturers compromise fuel economy for comfort is in tire pressure. That 32-psi rating is mainly there to make the ride smoothly. To get the best mileage out of your car, up the pressure to the maximum listed on the sidewall. The ride will get a bit rougher, but your rolling resistance will be reduced and you'll get better gas mileage.
6. Carpool if possible. It saves you AND your co-worker fuel and money.
7. Combine your errands and save time, fuel, and aggravation.
8. Avoid Rush Hour at All CostsThese days, many offices are offering flexible hours, so errands can be run at any time. Try to avoid being stuck in traffic if all you have to do is leave 30 minutes earlier or come in 30 minutes later.
9. Keep your ride well maintained with tune-ups, oil changes, and general TLC.
10. Use Syntek! Contact us at our site for more information as well as a smart business opportunity.